Celebrate love amongst opulent plantation houses,
rustic cottages, and iconic landscapes
Say your vows under the shade of centuries-old Spanish moss-draped live oaks or inside one of our historic churches.
Here, it’s as easy to feel swept away by the architecture as it is the natural landscapes.
Each of our elegant plantations offers a unique and spectacular setting. Out here, you will find all of the professional services needed to help create a storybook wedding. Celebrate and pull back the many layers of our intertwined cultures through a unique menu based on our regional cuisine.
With a variety of venues, gorgeous scenery, delicious cuisine, and affordable accommodations, you’ll never forget saying “I Do,” in New Orleans Plantation Country.
- Belle Terre Golf Course & Country Club, 111 Fairway Drive, LaPlace, LA 70068 , 985-652-5000
- Destrehan Plantation, 13034 River Road, Destrehan, Louisiana 70047, 985-764-9315
- Edward Dufresne Community Center, 274 Judge Edward Dufresne Parkway, Luling, LA 70070, 985- 331-3795
- Historic Riverlands, 123 Redemption Way 480, Reserve, LA 70084, 985-536-4717
- Houmas House Plantation & Gardens, 40136 Highway 942, Darrow, LA 70725 , 225-473-9380
- LaMaison Magnolia Reception Hall, 900 First Street, Norco, LA 70079, 985-725-0040
- Oak Alley Plantation, 3645 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090, 225-265-2151
- Ormond Plantation, 13786 River Road, Destrehan, LA 70090, 985-764-8544
- Quality Inn – LaPlace, 3900 Highway 51, LaPlace, LA 70068, 985-652-5544
- San Francisco Plantation, 2646 Highway 44, Garyville, LA 70051, 985-535-2341
- St. James Boat Club, 39180 Airline Highway 61, Paulina, LA 70763, 225-206-2861
- St. John Center, 2900 US-51, Laplace, LA 70068, 985-359-2562
- St. Joseph Plantation: 3535 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090 – 225-265-4078
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to New Orleans Plantation Country easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
New Orleans Plantation Country offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.